Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan is lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road Jail for 14 days in the Mumbai Cruise Drug Party Case. There has been no response from the Khan family on this entire matter so far. But for the first time on the morning of October 21, Shahrukh Khan reached the jail to meet his son.

Shahrukh Khan reached Arthur Road Jail to meet her son Aryan Khan

Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan arrived today to meet his son Aryan Khan, who is lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Jail in the cruise drugs case. Shahrukh reached Arthur Jail at around 9.15 in the morning and went inside through the visitor line. This the first time that Shahrukh had come to meet Aryan Khan, who in jail. Earlier, he has been talking to Aryan Khan through video calls.

Read More; Twinkle Khanna also broke silence on Aryan Khan Arrest

Shahrukh Khan reached to meet her son

Shahrukh Khan reached Arthur Road to meet son Aryan Khan on Thursday morning. He seen wearing a gray T-shirt and glasses. The meeting of both was of about 16 to 18 minutes. During the conversation, there was a glass wall between the father and the son. The two talked over the intercom. Jail officials were also present in this meeting.

Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected yesterday

Yesterday, a special court in the metropolis had refused bail to Aryan and two others on Wednesday afternoon. Special Judge VV Patil dismissed the bail applications of Aryan and his two friends Arbaaz Merchant and fashion model Munmun Dhamecha. After the bail rejected, his lawyers immediately challenged the order of the lower court by filing an appeal in the Bombay High Court. Aryan’s petition can heard. Aryan’s lawyers are likely to present the appeal before a single bench of Justice NW Sambre today.

the bail application filed in the high court

Aryan Khan lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road Jail for the last 14 days. The NCB has accused him of taking drugs and associated with international drug trafficking. Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Magistrate Court and Sessions Court. Now his lawyers have approached the Mumbai High Court.