Social News

Civilians killed In Firing By Security Forces In Nagaland

Mobile internet services and bulk messaging services have also been snapped after civilians were killed in firing by security forces in Nagaland’s Mon district. The official said that investigation is on to find out whether the incident was a case of mistaken identity.

Another civilian killed in Nagaland firing

There was a tragic incident of firing in India’s northeastern state of Nagaland on Saturday night. After this, another civilian also shot dead on Sunday. A total of 15 people reported killed in this firing incident so far.

So far 15 people have died in the Nagaland firing incident

Another civilian shot dead in Nagaland. So far 15 people including a jawan have lost their lives in the unfortunate incident of Nagaland firing. The Home Secretary of Nagaland has confirmed this. This incident happened during the protest in Mon city this evening. Here a mob of protesters ransacked. Curfew imposed in Mon.

Read More:8 Thousand 306 New Cases Of Corona Registered In The Country In The Last 24 Hours

Army ordered a court of inquiry into the incident

The army said while ordering a ‘court of inquiry into the incident. During this, one soldier killed, and several other soldiers injured. It said the incident and what happened after it extremely regrettable” and that the unfortunate incident of loss of lives investigated at the highest level. Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio promised a high-level inquiry into the incident and urged all sections of the society to maintain peace.

Statement issued by the Headquarters of Army’s 3 Corps

A statement issued by the Headquarters of Army’s 3 Corps said. Based on credible intelligence inputs about possible movements of militants, a special operation planned in the area at Tiru in Mon district in Nagaland. This incident and what happened after it is extremely regrettable. The reasons for this unfortunate incident of death of people investigated at the highest level through the ‘Court of Inquiry’. And appropriate action taken as per law.”

Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio called it unfortunate incident

Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio tweeted. The unfortunate incident of death of common people in Mon’s Otting is highly condemnable. A high-level inquiry conducted by the SIT (Special Investigation Team) in the matter and justice done as per law. I urge all sections to maintain peace.” Deputy Chief Minister Y Patton tweeted, “The disturbing and tragic incident of Oting that resulted in the death of common people, thoroughly investigated and justice will be done.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button